Tuition and fees for Saint Jerome School are managed through FACTS Management. Parents of registered students must set up an account and choose a payment plan. Enrolling in the FACTS tuition payment plan allows families to select a payment option that best suits their financial needs.
Non-Payment of Tuition
Tuition payments must be current before a student will be permitted to attend classes. The student’s schedule for the next academic school year will not be released unless tuition payments are up to date.
Payments are considered delinquent when they are more than one month in arrears. When this occurs, a reminder is sent.
If a family fails to pay tuition for any period of time during which the student is enrolled or the family fails to respond to tuition reminders in a reasonable time, the following may occur:
- The student(s) will not be allowed to attend school/classes until the tuition is brought up to date.
- Transcripts will not be released until all debts are satisfied.
- Access to the parent portal will be suspended and report cards will not be released.
- The student(s) may not participate in co-curricular and/or extracurricular activities including class trips and sports until financial obligations are met.
- For 8th graders, diplomas, announcements, and cap and gowns will be withheld. An 8th grader will not be permitted to walk at graduation until all financial obligations are met.
Please advise the School Office in writing immediately if circumstances warrant a delay in timely payment. We make every effort to work with families experiencing a financial crisis. If a family fails to meet their financial obligations, the student(s) will be asked to withdraw from Saint Jerome School.
Tuition Policy Re: Student Withdrawal
The following Tuition Policy, based on 100% of year’s tuition, will apply if the student is WITHDRAWN
from Saint Jerome School:
|Date of withdrawal||Amount due SJS|
|May 1 - June 30, 2021||10% of total tuition|
|July 1 - July 31, 2021||25% of total tuition|
|August 1 - October 31, 2021||50% of total tuition|
|November 1 - December 31, 2021||75% of total tuition|
|Withdrawal after December 31, 2021||100% of total tuition|
Parents Signed Agreement
A copy of the “We have read and agree to be governed by the Saint Jerome School Handbook”
is inserted in the School Handbook for your convenience.
NB: The official document must be signed via Genesis (Student Information Services) by September 10, 2021.
Three times during the school year, one parent or another adult representing the parent is required to help supervise the playground during lunch hour (11:00 am - 12:30 pm). Parents who do not respect nor fulfill playground responsibilities are asked to pay $30.00 so a replacement can be obtained.