How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Saint Jerome School. We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding registration, curriculum, tuition or anything else pertaining to education or extra-curricular activities at Saint Jerome School. Please call our school office at (732) 222-8686 with any questions, or if you would like to schedule a visit.
Please note the following:
- Children must meet their respective district’s cutoff date for entry into preschool 4-year old program or Kindergarten.
- The following documents are required for registration:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Vaccination record
- Report card (if registering for grades 1 through 8)
- Standardized testing report (if applicable)
- Individualized Education Plan (if applicable)